I've never ordered from Comet Cakes due the the prices being out of my budget at the time but I've always kept in contact because I've aadmired the work and skills they do expecting to use them for future events.

I regret to inform people that they are the most rudest. With with recent "Kandasamy" cake they have done for Jailoshini, admiring their work I asked about it and wanted to know more about the cake.

Replying to the status put up by comet cakes l got questioned "why" I need to know more about the cake. Apparently me not saying "Hi" beforehand was called rude.

This is the first encounter that I've received from someone in this manner and I believe having a business, when someone wants to know about your products that should be an ideal sales pitch..I dont understand how can customers can be questioned.

This is the most unprofessional business I've come across.

Please rectify the way you speak to customers in the near future. No customer wants to be questioned about enquiries.

User's recommendation: With such behavior I advise customers to never order from them again as they cannot comprehend the simplicity of running a professional business.

Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng